Navigation Menu

what makes us similar is, we play a role. If you think you are the best main actor, always remember OSCARS NIGHT isn't made for one category.

I'm 20 and confused?




Hi everyone, even though I'm not really a good writer but I just feel like writing at this moment. I don't even have a laptop of my own. it definitely reflects my careless in giving a simple commitment. As a university student, I am supposed to be a person who carries laptop everywhere, right? or not.

well if you guys are wondering whose laptop I am using now . well. the answer of course not mine.
hoping for more specific answer?

back to the topic that is more related to the title. I'm officially 20 and still remain the same. I can't see the difference of life that I'm living now with the life on the past years. I'm not being productive? Maybe.

The fun part is I started to realize recently that life is life. you will end up having no exact definition or explanation about life. All you can say is; life is life. Despite of the expectation you used to have about living life, I am sure when you have survived to this minute, you know you are now seeing life differently.. or you have experienced the unexpected.

Have you ever been in the situation where you were advised to be who you are and ended up being judged? well. being judged is not a serious issue if you know how to handle your own emotion. the part I really want to stress is are you at this moment you're reading this line seeing and admitting that you deserved to be judged on particular thing/minutiae; eg the way you dressed, the way you brought yourself forward etc. You are now have realized that particular thing is for true a big mistake you have made and now my question is, HOW sure you are now that you don't make a mistake? or you are now open to know that you aren't perfect , you know you probably make mistake now and you're ready to see life positively? and most importantly are you ready to learn that life never stops giving you lesson to learn?

And by the time you're knowing this, are you the same person you used to be? or you started to either become more confused or more clear about life?

I believe people have personality of their own. and I see personality as one thing just like other things that we can call one thing.

why and just why people think bright personality is the best and is it all that matters?. or maybe I personally see there is distinction between personality and attitude.

how many people with bright, warm personality are happy with themselves?
I'm not saying there's anything wrong with this kind of personality because I believe first impression is everything and people with this kind of personality are just like one stone with the ability to kill two birds.

what about people who developed personality influenced by so many things and unfortunately fortunate they are known as opposite to the warm personality. are they the birds that easily killed by a 'stone'?

and what is the function of externals?

I don't know if what I have wrote above is making any sense. but I don't know . I just feel like writing. again, I'm not a good writer, I might be a feeler, but definitely not a qualified expressor.

Personal message me if you want me to keep writing nonsense like this well because I have bundles.

Bye.

0 000 express their voice: